Kagami-yagura Turret (Archive)
An archive where ancient documents related to the Fukuyama domain are collected and exhibited.
This two-story turret is located on the east side of the center of the castle. It had a space of 6 rooms from north to south and 4 rooms from east to west, connected by a wall leading north from the Moon Viewing-yagura Turret in the southeast corner. It was demolished once in the early Meiji era (1868-1912), but the exterior was restored in 1973 (the 48th year of Showa). It has now become an archive where ancient documents related to the Fukuyama domain are collected and exhibited.
Open days: Same as Fukuyama Castle Museum